March 15th 2018 Negotiation for Procurement
Total number of courses
Duration: One day
The goal of this course is to provide participants with:
- A clear understanding of a negotiation process that helps lead to “win-win” outcomes.
- A framework to understand available options and tactics how to achieve the best outcome.
- Fundamental knowledge of professional negotiation
- Knowing how to prepare for a successful negotiation
- Ability to apply questioning techniques skillfully
- The fundamentals of a professional negotiation
- The negotiation process in 4 steps
- Key success factor: Preparation
- Negotiation case study
- The queen of rhetorical weapons: questioning techniques
- The Harvard concept
- The process of a negotiation
- Basics of body language
- The essence of good rhetoric
- New or aspiring procurement negotiators
- Procurement professionals who want to brush up their negotiation skills;
- Procurement professionals seeking to earn continuing education hours for their ISM or APS certification.
Amount: $ 1 200.00